Your regional and local water providers have teamed up to offer several gardening classes for the Woodinville and Northshore communities. These classes will inspire you and give you practical advice on creating and maintaining beautiful landscapes that are good for you, for your family and the environment. All classes are free, but registration is necessary for space limitations and a bit different for each set of classes listed below. The gardening seminars will be taught by local gardening experts.
Sponsors of these classes are: Cascade Water Alliance, the Saving Water Partnership, Woodinville Water District and Northshore Utility District.
Location: 21 Acres – Register for these free classes at 21Acres.org and click on gardening classes. You can also register for classes through this link: http://bit.ly/1AgNhIY or by calling 425-481-1500.
- March 19 7:00 – 8:30 pm Sustainable Gardening-A Better Way to Beautiful; Peggy Campbell
- March 26 7:00 – 8:30 pm Flora of the Pacific Northwest; Susie Egan
- March 28 10:00 – 11:30 am Sustainable Veggie Gardening; Ladd Smith
Location: Northshore Utility District – Register for this free class by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 425.398.4417.
- March 24 6:30 – 8:00 pm Getting Plants off to a Great Start Emily Bishton
Location: Woodinville Water District – Register for these free classes by emailing email@example.com or by calling 425-487-4102.
- April 11 10:00 – 11:30 am Incredible Edibles: Grow Your Own!; Emily Bishton
- May 9 10:00 – 11:30 am Less Work, Better Gardens…The Natural Way; Ladd Smith
- June 13 10:00 – 11:30 am Learn How to Create a Beautiful NW Garden Using Less Water; Susie Egan