21 Acres is primarily an educational center, but as part of our community education and outreach work, we are dedicated to lowering the carbon footprint for corporate meetings, receptions, dinner parties, wine tastings, and special celebrations. Ultimately, we specialize in fun private events that give guests the pleasures of eating local, pesticide-free food, and an opportunity to learn how supporting sustainable farms is an important form of climate action.
Our terrace overlooks a lush green lawn and invokes visions of a family reunion or dancing under the stars at an event featuring local and sustainably grown food and wine. You might also want to consider the 21 Acres’ kitchen for a private cooking or canning class, or a local food and agriculture educational event.
Our mission stands at the center of all we do and we offer experiences that include education about how you can help create a brighter future locally, regionally, and globally. Whether you are seeking a low-impact gathering place for a business meeting, wanting to create a beautiful evening centered around local food and beverages, or are looking for a hands-on learning experience in the kitchen or garden, you can be sure that we value your desire to learn and grow with us. Learn more…
- 21 Acres offers indoor and outdoor settings appropriate for small group meetings, trainings, gatherings and more.
- We provide full or half day options and inspiring all-local and seasonal menus for lunch or dinner.
- All events at 21 Acres include an educational component; inquire for further details.
Work and Learn Parties
- We'd love to put you to work! Bring your group for a hands-on opportunity to learn and have fun together.
- Create a meal with a small group in the kitchen while you learn about local food. Large group work parties dig into our mission - quite literally on the farm - before enjoying at tasty lunch on the terrace.
- Enjoy a small gathering or a large party
- 21 Acres is beautiful under the stars! Our indoor spaces glow at night, and our outdoor venues lend a unique Pacific Northwest vibe to your special event.
- Enjoy tantalizing themed menus featuring the best of seasonal food sourced from a host of nearby farms.
- Washington Salmon-Safe Certified wines and local musical talent can put the finishing touches on a magical evening.
Foraging: Food at your Feet
- Head out on the farm to forage the seasonal bounty
- Learn what grows wild and full of flavor
- Make a delicious meal from your seasonally harvest
- Tell us what you want to learn at your event!
Fill out and return one of our Event Interest Form to robynL@21acres.org to let us know a little more about the vision for your event. We’ll look forward to collaborating with you to plan one of themed gatherings.