WWFRF 4th Annual Summer Fruit Festival and Espalier Symposium
Western Washington Fruit Research Foundation's Summer Fruit Festival featuring an Espalier Symposium.
- Learn to start your espalier orchard or take it to the next level with workshops in the Display Garden, which features a large, mature espalier collection
- Learn to encourage harvest quality and quantity and discover different forms and methods for training
- Attend presentations on disease and pest control methods
- Join us as we demonstrate fruit preparation. A sampling of aronia-flavored sorbet will be available
- Guest speakers include Chef Graham Kerr, Raintree Nursery owner Sam Benowitz and Northwoods Nursery founder Jim Gilbert
For more information and pricing, visit us at NWFruit.org.
Aug 18, 2012
from 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
|Where||WSU- Washington Research and Extension Center, 16650 State Route 536, Mt Vernon, WA|
|More information||Read more about this event…|
|Add event to calendar||
vCal (Windows, Linux)
iCal (Mac OS X)