COVID-19 Cancellation Policy:
The health of our community is our first priority. For class or camp attendees who are social distancing and wish to withdraw their registration through the end of 2020, you may request a full refund, now including all fees.
If 21 Acres makes the decision to cancel your class and you are still registered, you will still receive a full refund. Please reach out to Rebecca Jordan, Operations Lead, with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class Cancellation and Refunds
The more the merrier! Our classes are twice as much fun when they’re full. 21 Acres reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to meet the minimum enrollment numbers required for teacher participation. 21 Acres may also cancel classes due to chef illness or inclement weather. If 21 Acres cancels a class, students will be notified and a full refund will be mailed or a credit issued on the credit card used.
Cancellation at Registrant Request
21 Acres Cancellation and Refund Policy for All Classes & Public Events (Please see below for specific Camp policy): Requests for cancellation and refund will be taken until noon, four working days prior to the class. Please call 425-481-1500. If your request is granted, you will be issued a refund less a $15.00 administrative fee. For cancellation requests less than four working days prior, no refund is available. This policy applies to all classes and public events regardless of circumstances prompting the cancellation.
Summer Camp Cancellation Policy (All reservations taken after 2/28/19 will be subject to this policy.):
Due to the high demand and long summer camp waitlists, our refund policy is as follows:
* If you have to cancel for any reason, you will be refunded three-quarters (3/4) the cost of the camp.
* If you cancel 60 to 8 days before the first day of summer camp, you will be refunded half (1/2) the cost of the camp.
* If you cancel 7 days or less before the first day of summer camp, no refund is available.
* We get it—things come up. We are happy to transfer your registration to any open summer camp at no additional cost.
* If 21 Acres cancels a summer camp due to low registration, you will be refunded the full amount.