EDUCATION ON THE FARM
Our regenerative farm provides educational opportunities for people of all ages. It serves as an outdoor classroom for continued learning, an adventure center for families, a center for volunteering, and a connection for all of us to learn how food is grown. If you can’t come visit us on campus, check out these virtual learning opportunities.
Tour the Farm
- Stretch your legs and learn about regenerative farming practices.
- Take home ideas and resources for your own garden or patio.
- Learn more about Tours at 21 Acres
Learning Experiences and Classes
- Learn from knowledgeable experts about beekeeping, permaculture, gardening, and more.
- Gain valuable knowledge about composting, water conservation techniques, and how to support local agriculture.
- Learn more about upcoming Fun Things to Do
- Can't make it to the farm? Learn from our experts from the comfort of home.
- Engage with farm field trips, learn from our green building expert on a LEED Platinum tour, go on an herb gathering walk, and more.
- Find your virtual learning experience here.
Hands-on Volunteer Opportunities
- Ever wanted to know what it's like to be a farmer? Gain hands-on experience working beside our soil team to plant, mulch, prepare beds, create compost, and more.
- Are you part of a local community group, school, business, or faith group that would like to make an impact together? Check out our teams experience packet to learn more about joining us on the farm for an engaging and educational event.
- Learn about upcoming volunteer opportunities.