Learn something new with online videos, resources, how-to guides, and field trips to spark your imagination. Check this page regularly to access new information as its posted. If you’re interested in receiving periodic updates by email, please send a message to: email@example.com. Of course, if you have feedback to share that is most welcome.
Growing Food (Continued)
Youth Learning & Field Trips
- In these Virtual Farm Field Trips, join us as we explore 21 Acres using science, story, and song. Each episode has a different theme–great for curious youth of all ages!
- Watch Virtual Farm Field Trips now
Virtual Building Tour
- Explore the 21 Acres LEED-Platinum building on this tour led by Barry Febos, Energy Manager & Educator.
- Watch the building tour
Inside the Apiary
- Enjoy a window into beekeeping on the farm with Nan who manages 6 hives for us. She typically has volunteer help from the Bee Club, but is managing these on her own with help from staff.
- Watch Inside the Apiary and let us know what you think. More to come as the season goes on throughout the year.
- Adding Supers to the Hive Join us as Nan and Krystal add supers to this successfully over-wintered hive for more honey production!
Rhianne celebrates Earth Month
Plant Medicine 101 Continued
Basics of Homesteading with Hawthorn Farm
- Hawthorn Farm will be Zooming with us on the second Saturday of every month. Alexia and Daniel have been practicing homesteading for years on their farm here in Woodinville. Register now for the next free live class: Fun Things to Do.
- Q&A with the Goat Herd! Meet a dairy goat and her adorable kids on this recorded live event May 9, 2020.
Yoga with Sabrina
- Join local stress management and nutritional coach, Sabrina Poor, for a 30 minute all-levels yoga class!
- Yoga with Sabrina: Deep Stretch and Relaxation
Virtual Farm Tour
- Coming Soon! It's been a busy spring and our Soil Team is managing to keep the farm going despite taking care with social distancing.