Learn something new with online videos, resources, how-to guides, and field trips to spark your imagination. Check this page regularly to access new information as its posted. If you’re interested in receiving periodic updates by email, please send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, if you have feedback to share that is most welcome.
Growing Food (Continued)
Youth Learning & Field Trips
- In these Virtual Farm Field Trips, join us as we explore 21 Acres using science, story, and song. Each episode has a different theme–great for curious youth of all ages!
- Watch Virtual Farm Field Trips now
Virtual Building Tour
- Explore the 21 Acres LEED-Platinum building on this tour led by Barry Febos, Energy Manager & Educator.
- Watch the building tour
Inside the Apiary
- Enjoy a window into beekeeping on the farm with Nan who manages 6 hives with the help of dedicated volunteers.
- Watch Inside the Apiary and let us know what you think. More to come as the season goes on throughout the year.
- Adding Supers to the Hive Join us as Nan and Krystal add supers to this successfully over-wintered hive for more honey production!
Inside the Apiary (Continued)
Rhianne celebrates Earth Month
Plant Medicine 101 with Journey Home Healing
Plant Medicine 101 Continued
- Hawthorn and Garlic: May 16 Livestream Heal the heart with hawthorn.
- Borage and Yarrow: June 6 Livestream Courage and healing with these unique plants.
- Wild Roses and Calendula: June 20 Livestream Roses aren't just beautiful--their parts are useful, too!
- Check out Fun Things to Do to see live virtual events coming soon.
Basics of Homesteading with Hawthorn Farm
- Hawthorn Farm will be Zooming with us on the second Saturday of every month. Register now for the next free live class: Fun Things to Do.
- Q&A with the Goat Herd! Meet a dairy goat and her adorable kids on this recorded live event May 9, 2020.
- Essential Tools and Toolcare Learn about the best tools for your garden at home on this video recorded June 13.
Yoga with Sabrina
- Join local stress management and nutritional coach, Sabrina Poor, for a 30 minute all-levels yoga class!
- Yoga with Sabrina: Deep Stretch and Relaxation
Virtual Farm Tour
- Coming Soon! It's been a busy spring and our Soil Team is managing to keep the farm going despite taking care with social distancing.