Education on the Farm
Our farm provides educational opportunities for people of all ages. It serves as an outdoor classroom for field trips, an adventure center for farm camps, a home for veterans healing, a center for volunteering and a connection for all of us to learn how food is grown.
- Outdoor youth education provides children ages 4 to 18 the chance to be part of their food shed.
- Participants learn valuable skills about how food is grown, harvested, and used in the Puget Sound area.
- Learn more about Youth Education
Tour the Farm
- Take the chance to stretch your legs and learn about sustainable farming practices.
- Take home ideas and resources for your own garden or patio.
- Learn more about Tours at 21 Acres
- Learn from knowledgeable experts about beekeeping, permaculture, gardening, and more.
- Gain valuable knowledge about composting, water conservation techniques, and how to support local agriculture.
- Learn more about upcoming Classes and Events