Schedule a Field Trip
We schedule field trips Tuesday through Friday. Groups are welcome to bring lunch and picnic on the farm. View our new science-based curriculum and self-schedule your field trip here: 21 Acres Explorable Places.
Please contact us for more information by emailing email@example.com or calling 425-481-1500.
- Experience herbs, flowers, and greens
- Get the chance to get hands dirty sifting through the worm bin
- Meet the resident goats Lucky and Skippy
- Learn about plants, soil, and related organisms that make our food
- Visit learning stations based on seasonal experiences
- Plant, tend, harvest, collect seeds, and make compost
- Encourage sustainable behaviors at school and home
- Schedule multiple visits to reinforce and build on previously learned seasonal activities
Middle & High School.
- Delve deeper into science-based explorations
- Students make observations and ask questions with an environmental focus
- Spend time on the farm learning about sustainable organic agriculture
- Taste produce and explore our native plants in the surrounding habitat