Schedule a Field Trip
We schedule field trips Tuesday through Saturday. Groups are welcome to bring lunch and picnic on the farm. We have an affordable pricing structure. Please contact us for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 425-481-1500.
If you’d like to get a jump start on planning, please complete this a field trip request form and we’ll follow up with you.
- Experience herbs, flowers, and greens
- Get the chance to get hands dirty sifting through the worm bin
- Meet the resident goats Lucky and Skippy
- Learn about plants, soil, and related organisms that make our food
- Visit learning stations based on seasonal experiences
- Plant, tend, harvest, collect seeds, and make compost
- Encourage sustainable behaviors at school and home
- Schedule multiple visits to reinforce and build on previously learned seasonal activities
Middle & High School
- Delve deeper into science-based explorations
- Students make observations and ask questions with an environmental focus
- Spend time on the farm learning about sustainable organic agriculture
- Taste produce and explore our native plants in the surrounding habitat